The Inclusive Professional
We are the world’s leading not-for-profit foundation committed to the advancement of inclusive professionals. We will help you with your ongoing professional development as well as assist you connect with like-minded professionals virtually or in one of the world’s largest cities. Becoming a member will also provide you the opportunity to become a certified Inclusive Professional of an independent professional body.
- Be part of a closed online network to discuss diversity and inclusion issues and solutions
- Access special member discounts for market leading certification training and events
- Draw on sources of local connection within a global professional network
- Stay up-to-date with leading industry insights, critical new thinking and content
- Inclusive concierge service you can contact at any time for advice
- Register as an Inclusive Foundation associate consultant to be referred projects from Inclusive Organisations that request support via our concierge service
Book your place now at our next Certification Program
Inclusive Certification Program
A public program to train and certify inclusive professionals in the application of the best practice International Inclusive Standard with the objective of creating a world where everyone is included.
This three-day program is designed to introduce the best practice International Inclusive Standard and how to apply it in an organisation. Throughout the program participants will undertake self reflection, group discussion, forum discussions, case study analysis, simulation activities, immersive experiences, and strategy development. On successful completion of the program participants will achieve certification as an internationally recognised Inclusive Professional.
The public program format enables participants to maximise their learning and to network with professionals from other organisations across a wide range of industries. Participants may attend as a single delegate or with a team. Attending with a team enables participants to ensure their colleagues are equally equipped to contribute to creating a world where everyone is included.
1. From Tolerance to Acceptance to Inclusion 3. Invited to the Party 4. Socialising in Silence 5. What it’s like to be me
1. Not Special Needs 2. Invited to Dance 3. Check Your Biases at the Door, 4. Dining in the Dark 5. What it’s like to be me
1. Measuring Inclusiveness for tranformation 2. Developing an Inclusive Culture Strategy 3. What it’s like to be me
1. Professional assessment and submission of an applied case study 2. 360 behavioural assessment
- A printed and bound copy of the most up-to-date International Inclusive Standard.
- Training slidepack and materials.
- Inclusive Professional Certification on successful completion of the post program assessments.
- Access to the Certified Inclusive Professional networking group forum.
- Access to The Inclusive Institute employment and freelance project opportunity board.
- Lunch and morning and afternoon tea for all 3-days.
- Invitation to be an Inclusive Inner Circle member with full voting rights.
- Achieve international Inclusive Professional Certification;
- Adopt an innovative behavioural change approach to driving inclusion in an organisation;
- Immediately apply the tools and prepare an organisation for Inclusive Standard Approval;
- Acquire a copy of the most up-to-date International Inclusive Standard and other Inclusive Institute resources;
- Develop a Community of Practice or Inclusive Network with likeminded professionals;
- Receive feedback and coaching from experienced Inclusive Institute facilitators and advisors; and
- You will become part of The Inclusive Foundation Inner Circle with full voting rights
Members: US$2,750 / AU$3,500
Non Members: US$2,750 / AU$3,500 + annual membership fee
Early Bird Discount: 10%
Registrations of 2+ participants from the same organisation save 10% on the above prices.
Visit the Events section of our website for locations and dates of upcoming scheduled public programs.
To register your interest to attend a program please visit the booking page on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's happening on our facebook page?
Follow us on facebook for positive inclusion stories
How can we help you?
(0)402 158 261